British army vintage navy blue cargo trousers
Vintage military cargo style pants. These are British army combat pants in deadstock condition, never worn. They feature two large patch pockets and flaps on each side of the legs. Straight cut with small darts. Adjustable waist with a link inside the belt and two notches of buttons on each side of the hips. Loops at the waist to possibly belt it, closure by zip and button. A soft material that brings just the right amount of structure to these pants for a perfect fit!
- S I Z E : Fits multiple sizes thanks to the waist tie, ideal for men's 38 / 40 FR (= 28 or 30 US) and women's 38 to 42 (FR) (=28 to 32 US). We also have other sizes of the same model, do not hesitate to ask us yours.
- C O M P O S I T I O N : 70% cotton, 30% polyester
- C O N D I T I O N : Deadstock condition so excellent vintage condition, may contain slight signs of time.
For more precision, please feel free to compare the garment's dimensions below with one of your pants
Garment measurements flat:
- Waist: 40 cm and under with the waist buttons buttoned at the second notch, and even less when tightening the tie inside the waist
- Leg length: 99 cm
- Inseam: 74 cm
- Thigh width: 34 cm
- Width bottom of leg: 21 cm
If you have any questions please contact us.
Our packages are sent with a careful packaging.
Packages in France are sent with Colissimo and all international packages are shipped with DHL for safe and fast delivery.
Find us on:
- Instagram @wefoundit_vintage
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/wefounditvintage/
- Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.fr/wefounditvintage/