Vintage military pants of the French army M47 / Military pants pattern chevron Indochina and Algeria war
The iconic M47, French vintage military trousers from the 1950s. French army clothing during the Indochina war.
Made of olive green cotton with a chevron pattern,
Large utility pockets on the side and tightening straps with buttons on the bottom of the leg
- S I Z E: Size 34 FR or 24 US. Please refer to the measurements for more details.
- C O M P O S I T I O N: Not stated but it is cotton
- C O N D I T I O N: Excellent vintage condition
For further information, feel free to use the following garment dimensions and compare them with one of your trousers
Measurements of the garment :
- Waist: 31.5 cm
- Leg length: 91 cm
- Inseam: 63 cm
- Thigh width: 32 cm
- Bottom leg width: 23 cm
If you have any questions please contact us.
Our parcels are sent with careful packaging.
Packages within France are sent with Colissimo and all international packages are sent with DHL for fast and secure delivery. Please provide your phone number in the comments when you place your order to complete the delivery information.
Follow us on:
- Instagram @wefoundit_vintage
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wefounditvintage/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.fr/wefounditvintage/